We do this by:
• Helping struggling families become healthy and self-sufficient.
• Providing afterschool programs to at risk children and engaging parents to increase parental involvement.
• Educating fathers to be better providers for their children.
• Teaching job readiness skills and moving towards the goal of employment.
• Providing supportive in home services for parents to become confident and nurturing caregivers.
• Working with at risk youth to stay out of the detention center.
• Helping individuals and couples develop healthy relationship skills.
Much of our funding is from grant sources and private contributions. By making a contribution with either your time or through financial means you are making a difference in the lives of families all over Tuscaloosa county. No donation of time or money can be too small. Every small donation adds up.